Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 06, 2016     Views: 30

Yes you can using the university computers via our Read and Write 11 software.

This can be done through opening Read and Write and selecting the icon of 2 masks, or 'screen masking' option. If you click on the arrow to the right you can watch a short video that explains how to use this function and, in the screen masking options, can change the colour and tint.


If you need further assistance on how to do this just speak to one of our library desks and one of the team will be able to help.



Please leave any comments as to how we can improve our answer here (0)