Answered By: Library Helpdesk
Last Updated: Jul 20, 2017     Views: 143

If you can't see the Student Central tab on GO, please contact Academic Registry on 01695 657272 as your record needs updating in the Student Information Database.

If you can see the Student Central tab but can't access it, then a password change is required. We can provide you with a temporary password which will allow you to log-in to the GO page and from there you will be able to set yourself a new password.  Please visit a help desk in the library, call our telephone support line  on 01695 650800 or email

Please leave any comments as to how we can improve our answer here (0)