Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2016     Views: 584

You should be able to find this within your Student Central tab within Go. If you're still unable to track this down then please contact our helpdesk on 01695 650800 and ask to be put through to Academic Registry.

Please leave any comments as to how we can improve our answer here (0)