Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Apr 20, 2017 Views: 520
Past exam papers can be found on e-share.
To find the exam paper:
- Open E-share http://www.eshare.edgehill.ac.uk/
- Click on ‘Browse’ and then ‘Tags’
- Under ‘E’ click on ‘examination paper’
- The exam papers are listed by Title in alphabetical order and the brief details show the Module Code and Date. (searching by module code will not find them.)
- Students on campus should not need to log-in to access the exam papers, students not on campus will be prompted to log-in.
- You can now download or print a copy.
Please note only exam papers that Academic Registry have authorised can be uploaded. Therefore, not every exam paper will be available to access.
(Exam papers are no longer stored on the Library Catalogue but they are available on E-share.)