Answered By: Kathy Kinsella Last Updated: Aug 08, 2014 Views: 50
Answered By: Kathy Kinsella
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2014 Views: 50
The advantages of having an e-book inter-library loan rather than printed copy are:
- We can deliver the e-book to you more quickly than a print copy which has to be ordered from an external library.
- Print copies from other libraries are sometimes already on loan to someone else which means you would have to wait for the book.
- Sometimes another library is not able to loan a book to us at all because it is part of their reference collection.
- E-books are delivered by e-mail so you don’t have to wait for postal delivery.
- You don’t need to visit the library desk to collect or return your loan.