Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Apr 28, 2017 Views: 350
- Log-in to GO
- Click in Student Central and then Student Record
- Scroll down into Update Personal Details
- Click into View Record (Right hand side)
- Council Tax Exemption Certificate link will appear click to activate
- The certificate will be emailed to your Edge Hill email account. This will be valid for the current academic session only.
Please note, Council Tax Exemption Certificates will not be available until your first teaching week of the academic year. This will differ depending on the term dates for your programme.
If the link is not visible and you believe you are eligible for Council Tax Exemption, please contact the Enrolment team via firstname.lastname@example.org .