Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2017     Views: 2

An Exceptional Mitigating Circumstances (EMC) form can be collected from the Student Information Centre (SIC) along with a guide to the process which can be found on our website at

EMC forms need to be signed by your tutor then brought back to Academic Registry who are based in the SIC.

Please leave any comments as to how we can improve our answer here (0)