Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Jul 15, 2016 Views: 29
Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2016 Views: 29
- A desktop computer with up-to-date operating system or a Smartphone (preferable Android);
- Internet connection for online access;
- Software: modern web-browser ideally Google’s Chrome or Mozilla’s Firefox;
- Combined microphone/headset Learning Services Classroom Support and AVA booklet offers solutions for other similar equipment (Blackboard Collaborate equipment advice guide)
- DSL/Cable/LAN Internet connection.
- Webcam (for video).
Note: It is best not to use built-in speakers (built into laptops or webcams) as these can create echoing & feedback and will spoil the session for others.