Answered By: Karen Barlow
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2015     Views: 86

To borrow items from any of our libraries you will need your UniCard. Items can be loaned from the self-issue machines at the Ormskirk library or at the issue desk at the other sites.

More information about borrowing can be found here

Please leave any comments as to how we can improve our answer here (0)