Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016 Views: 57
Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Sep 28, 2016 Views: 57
- Have you clicked the audio button (at the bottom, looks like a microphone)?
- You tutor/moderator controls permission settings. If you can't turn your microphone button on, the permission may not have been set - if so, send a text message via Chat to the tutor to let them know.
- Have you checked your headset/microphone is connected?
- Is your microphone set to mute or disabled on you computer? (Check your user guider for advice on this).
- Check (where appropriate) devices that require batteries are working. Old batteries may need replacing.
Here's Blackboard's excellent support pages for this issue: Audio and Video setup