Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2019     Views: 45

If you are applying for an on-course placement contact your Faculty Placement team.  These type of placements are not usually advertised but Careers staff can advise you on how to find placements.  We can also check your CVs and cover letters.  Have a look at the Careers website where you can:  book an appointment with our Employment Adviser  or Email in your queries.  We also have some great on-line tips and advice