Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 02, 2018     Views: 67

By logging into your online account you can complete this process online. However if you would like to complete paper forms then you will need to complete the 'Applying for Student Finance based on household income form" which can be found at  Your parents will also need to go to and print out a copy of the PFF2 form for your parents to complete, this can be found by  once both of these forms have been completed they will need to be sent to Student Finance England

PO Box 210