Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2018     Views: 18

Residents can access our online accommodation portal ( through the Student Homepage to do any of the following:

  • Request to transfer rooms
  • Request to leave contract
  • Application to remain in halls (under medical requirements or exceptional circumstances, or MREC)
  • Third party consent – to allow permission for the Accommodation Team to discuss a student’s data/circumstances with a third party (such as a parent)
  • Advise if staying over Christmas period.