Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Sep 20, 2018     Views: 40

Students who are experiencing issues in halls can attend an accommodation or Campus Life drop-in (as instructed in the halls handbook and on our webpages) to discuss the problems they are having.  Students can also tell one of the team of Campus Connectors who will be visiting all halls on a regular basis to make sure everyone is okay.

We may refer a student to complete a transfer request through the online accommodation portal, however should there be an instance where there is a clear breach of the student discplinary regulations (such as an allegation of bullying and harassment in halls or in an off campus property), the student will be asked to complete a statement form so that either the Accommodation or Campus Life Team can investigate further.