Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2018     Views: 34

Students who have medical requirements or exceptional circumstances are able to submit an MREC application (usually in November, prior to the off campus housing list being released) complete with medical evidence.

Second and Third year students will be able to reside in designated halls on campus including Woodland Court which is exclusively for Third year students. Applications will be made available from December to apply for the following year, subject to availability. Students can also request who they wish to live with in halls.

If successful with their application, students are made a room offer and advised to pay an additional £150 damage deposit, setup a payment plan/pay in full, and to e-sign their contract.

Unsuccessful applications are advised on off campus vacancies and offered support if appropriate.