Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Mar 06, 2018     Views: 18

Students often ask if they can have a reimbursement of their hall fees or be released from their Licence Agreement if they are away from halls on placement. The Accommodation Team does not issue any refunds or adjust Licence Agreements due to placement commitments. Student can however request financial support for accommodation costs incurred during placement in liaison directly with their faculty.