Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Sep 20, 2018     Views: 458

Residents can request a transfer via our Accommodation Portal ( using their login details (Student ID and password).

To submit a request, simply click on Other Actions and then Transfer Request. Then follow the online instructions to submit your application.

Please note that if you have forgotten your password, please email us at