Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Sep 20, 2018     Views: 24

Whenever you are affected by noise (or other anti-social behaviour), you can call or text Campus Support who are available 24/7 365 days per year on 01695 584227, or 07785 928911.  You can even send a text anonymously.  These numbers are also situated on the reverse of each private study room door and we advise you to store them in your mobile phones in the event that you need to contact them.


The Campus Life Team can also be contacted direct via email on or via their drop-in service which operates between 2pm and 5pm on Monday afternoons and between 10am and 1pm on Wednesdays.  The Team will be likely to ask you for more information about the noise and may request a written statement from you to enable them to investigate the report.