Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018     Views: 6

Each Student Assistant (SA) is responsible for managing a Facebook group for the Halls of Residence for which they are responsible.  They also visit Halls of Residence on a regular basis.  Please ensure that you are on the Facebook group as lots of important information is disseminated via the groups.  You can also post messages to your SA if you need advice.  If you are not on Facebook and do not know who your SA is, each SA should have a poster in the entrance hall to your Hall of Residence with further information about how to contact them.