Answered By: Kathy Kinsella
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2018     Views: 262

To use other university libraries you have to join a membership scheme called Sconul Access. Please visit the Sconul Access webpage for more information. 

If the university you visit is part of the eduroam WiFi network then you will be able to take a mobile device and connect to the internet. 






More Ways To Contact Us