Answered By: Kathy Kinsella
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020     Views: 298

If there is still a book showing on your account please contact a member of staff in the Catalyst as soon as possible so we can start a process called 'claim returned'. If you are not in the building, please contact us by email through or by calling 01695 650800.

The claim returned process allows you full access to your account while we carry out searches for the item. We will also ask you to double check at home, your car etc. 

If we find the item on our shelves, we will return the item from your record.

If the item is not found by the end of the term then you will receive an invoice for the replacement charge.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info