Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2017     Views: 141

Yes, all you need to do is complete the Add a Book form. 

If it is a journal that you need you can use the Inter-library Loans Service. Please check that we don't have access to the journal article by searching Discover More or the A-Z of journals.

If you are unsure please get in touch and we will advise you on the best option.

More Ways To Contact Us