Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020 Views: 1744
Past exam papers can be found on eShare.
To find an exam paper:
- Open eShare
- Click on Browse and then Tags
- Under E click on Examination Paper
- The exam papers are listed by Title in alphabetical order and the brief details show the Module Code and Date. (searching by module code will not find them.)
- Students on campus should not need to log in to access the exam papers, students off campus will be prompted to log in.
- You can now download or print a copy.
Please note only exam papers that Academic Registry have authorised can be uploaded. Therefore, not every exam paper will be available to access.
(Exam papers are no longer stored on the Library Catalogue but they are available on eShare.)
If you require further assistance, please contact us here through AskUs, at the Catalyst Helpdesk or by calling 01695 650800.