Answered By: Clare Hallworth
Last Updated: Sep 03, 2018     Views: 39

If you are unable to identify a part of a reference please follow the below guidance.

  • If you are unable to identify the corporate author, organisation, or the item does not appear to have an author, use Anon.
  • If you are unable to find a date, you may you may replace the year with the letters n.d. which simply means no date.

The important thing is to be consistent.

For further details please refer to the Harvard Referencing Guide or get in touch.

If you are using a different referencing style to Harvard please contact your tutor for support.



More Ways To Contact Us