Answered By: Laura Riella
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020     Views: 107

If you experience difficulties with coursework submissions, contact the relevant module tutors in the first instance to try and arrange a suitable extension.

Here is a link to the support available to Health and Social Care students.

The University recognises that circumstances arise where it proves impossible for a student to complete assessment to the best of their ability. In order to ensure that students are not disadvantaged by circumstances beyond their control, we have a universal scheme for the consideration of exceptional mitigating circumstances.

For queries relating to Exceptional Mitigating Circumstances (EMC) please email or call 01695 584432.

A link to the EMC form can be found here.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info