Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020     Views: 57

Please contact Academic Registry if you are thinking of transferring your course as they can advise you on the process and deadlines.

If you would like advice on potential options for alternative courses the Careers Services can help. Ask at the Catalyst Helpdesk or contact them directly through



More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info