Answered By: Tom Cowin
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2018     Views: 29

If you wish to change your Name, you need to provide official documentation to Academic registry.

  1. By email  (via
  2. By phone using :

01695 657274 or
01695 657273

  1. In person at Academic registry                                                                              


To change your address and telephone details you should:

  • Go to The Home Page on the website click in to the "Student" option at the top of the screen.
  • Scroll down to Student Central.
  • Click on Student Record.
  • Click View your Student Record.
  • Sign In using your Username and Password.
  • View & Update Details to update the record.

Please Note any correspondence from The University will be through your Edge Hill email account.

More Ways To Contact Us