Answered By: Poe Coakley
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020     Views: 13

If its a Timesheet this is done within your Faculty.

A Rail Card Application can be stamped at the Catalyst Helpdesk. If its a new application you will aso need to bring a passport size photograph to be stamped also.

Most other forms will need to be dropped off at the Academic Registry Helpdesk, in the Student Administration Building, this may take up to 48hrs to complete depending on the time of year.

You can request for it to be posted to the address we hold on record, provide a stamp addressed envelope if so.

Or Collect once your receive an email saying its ready for collection, from the same location.


More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info