Answered By: Linda McKee
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2018     Views: 4

If any students require advice from the 7th Jan 2019, could you please forward the following information to them as we no longer operate a drop in service and can only see students via a pre booked appointment.


Appointments with the Student Union Advice Centre

 If you would like to speak to an SU adviser, you can book a 30 minute a face to face appointment or a phone appointment online here or here

Please ensure that you indicate what your query is in regards to (e.g housing, academic appeal, FFP query, course complaint etc) and please also use the drop down menu to indicate whether you require a face to face appointment or a phone appointment)” 

*Queries can also be sent to 

More Ways To Contact Us