Answered By: Christine Anderton
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019     Views: 79

Health students can find Practice Placement Expense guidance notes and a claim form at Student Bursaries

All queries relating to expenses for students on courses within the Faculty of Education should be directed to the Student Expense Claims Team at the Information Desk or they can e-mail

See attached documents for further information about claiming expenses relating to the Faculty of Education

More Ways To Contact Us