Answered By: Karen Bourhil
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2020     Views: 20

Students requiring assistance with SSPS should be referred back to their tutor and faculty as each faculty have a number of PHD Students who will help with this.  

Self help guides can also be found at

For further information, please contact the Catalyst Helpdesk on 01695650800.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info