- Open a file in Adobe Acrobat CC or desktop version.
- Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose Word Document.
- Click Export. If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run text recognition automatically.
- Name the Word file and save it in a desired location.
Sometimes due to formatting issues, the end product can become warped. If so there is also the option to click "Save as," and save the document as a jpeg. It can then be inserted as a picture in Word by clicking "insert" --->"pictures" and then selecting the desired file.
N.B If Acrobat asks you to sign in, or requests a payment before completing an action, ensure you are using the programme through your Edge Hill student log in and not accessing the Adobe online version. Acrobat CC and all the Adobe Creative Cloud apps are available on all desktop PC's in Catalyst, via your student log in.