Answered By: Christine Anderton Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 30
Answered By: Christine Anderton
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 30
BMJ Best Practice – https://bestpractice.bmj.com/
- Users need to login for the first time either through a university PC or on a mobile or laptop connected to Eduroam.
- When they first access BMJ Best Practice they will be prompted to create an account.
- Once they have created an account with their @edgehill.ac.uk email address they will be able to get access off site.
- Once they have an account they can download an app for use on or off campus.
- You can only create an account on site
- Mobile devices must be using Edge Hill Eduroam WiFi in order to create an account
Please see attached file for further support on using this resource. Any issues please contact the Catalyst helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01695 650800