Answered By: Poe Coakley
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2020     Views: 61

If you experience serious personal, medical or financial issues during your study, you can apply  to suspend your studies. We call this ‘interruption’.


If you wish to interrupt, please contact a member of the Academic Records Team either by email ( or in person by visiting Academic Registry in the Student Administration Centre.       

Please note your eligibility to student funding may be affected.  You are advised to seek advice from your funding provider.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info