Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Oct 17, 2019     Views: 8

If you need confirmation of your student status or term dates for a prospective employer, bank or other entity, you can request a Confirmation of Student Registration Certificate.

This certificate will act as proof that you are fully registered on your course and will be valid for the current academic year. Please note, this option will only be available if you are a full-time student.

You can apply for a certificate through the student homepage – follow the instructions below.

• Log in to your student record
• Click on ‘view record’
• Click the orange ‘Click here for CSRC’ button

It may take up to 24 hours to process your request.

More Ways To Contact Us