Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 77
Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 77
- A desktop computer with up-to-date operating system or a smartphone
- Internet connection for online access
- Software - modern web-browser ideally Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Combined microphone/headset
For further information, you can read our Blackboard Equipment blog.
- DSL/Cable/LAN Internet connection
- Webcam (for video)
Note: It is best not to use built-in speakers (built into laptops or webcams) as these can create echoing & feedback and will spoil the session for others.