Answered By: Clare Hallworth
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020     Views: 3

All those who work with children or vulnerable adults are required to undertake a police clearance (Enhanced Disclosure) through the Disclosure and Barring Service . If your course involves working with children and/or vulnerable adults, you will be required to obtain a DBS Enhanced Disclosure certificate prior to the start of your programme.

Please see the link below for more information regarding courses that may need a DBS/how to apply.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info