Answered By: Heather Sealey-Heckle
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2020     Views: 70

To apply for an extension, speak to your tutor in the first instance.

You can complete an EMC Form (Exceptional Mitigating Circumstances).

Further information can be found here:

The form to complete can be found here:

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info