Answered By: Karen Barlow
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 3358

If you experience difficulties with coursework submissions, you will need to contact the relevant department in the first instance to try and arrange a suitable extension.

The University recognises that circumstances arise where it proves impossible for a student to complete assessment to the best of their ability. In order to ensure that students are not disadvantaged by circumstances beyond their control, we have a universal scheme for the consideration of exceptional mitigating circumstances – full details of the scheme and the form itself are available here.

For queries relating to Exceptional Mitigating Circumstances (EMC) please email or call 01695 584432.

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info