Answered By: Library Helpdesk Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020 Views: 194
You can download a copy of the RefWorks User guide.
This guide is very comprehensive and talks you though everything you might need to know about using RefWorks, including:
- Signing up for an account
- Adding references
- Collections and folders
- Saving, annotating and highlighting documents
- Synching with your Dropbox account
- Troubleshooting browser issues
- Using the citation tool in MS Word
We hope you will find it helpful, but if you need more assistance, please contact the Catalyst Help Desk at CatalystEnquiries@edgehill.ac.uk or on 01685 650800.