Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 99
Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020 Views: 99
If you're experiencing issues in Blackboard Collaborate then check the following:
- Click the audio button (The microphone icon at the bottom of the screen)
- Your tutor/moderator controls permission settings. If you can't turn your microphone button on, the permission may not have been set - if so, send a text message via Chat to the tutor to let them know.
- Are your headset and microphone properly connected?
- Is your microphone set to mute or disabled on you computer?
- Check (where appropriate) devices that require batteries are working. Old batteries may need replacing.