Answered By: Karen Barlow
Last Updated: Apr 02, 2020     Views: 203

If your UniCard is faulty or has been stolen, contact the Facilities Management Helpdesk.

If you have lost your UniCard, you can purchase a replacement UniCard from the online store.

Outside of Facilities Management support hours (7am to 7pm Monday to Friday), you can seek assistance from Campus Support at the Security Lodge near the main entrance of the University. 

More Ways To Contact Us

How we will use the information you provide:  more info