Answered By: Library Helpdesk
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2019     Views: 1

Campus Support Security have a small number of A1 signage boards for use with corporate events. If you wish to borrow one or more of these boards, you will need to contact the Security teams and advice on who requires them, why they are needed, when they are needed etc. Only then can the Campus Support Security team advise if this request can be accommodated (dependent on pre-arranged corporate events) and the board(s) supplied.

Each case is assessed individually.

As much notice as possible is requested.