Answered By: Library Helpdesk
Last Updated: May 16, 2019     Views: 3

Go to the FM Wiki Page via the Go: Portal and “Forms” - find the form to Register to drive a university vehicle.

These completed forms must be sent to the FM Helpdesk, Durning Centre along with your driving license (photocard license) and DVLA share code. We must be sure of the vehicle you are eligible to drive therefore if you don’t have a card copy license, please ensure that you bring your DVLA share code and another form of Photo ID to register.

Please do not forget to obtain authorisation from your line manager for your registration. Those without an authorisation signature will not be able to renew until this is completed.


If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the insurance related questions we will need you to send an email to with brief details on any motoring convictions or offences. All information is handled sensitively and in the strictest of confidence.

The DVLA share code can be obtained on the following link:

You will need your full driving license number and your national insurance number.