Answered By: Karen Bourhil
Last Updated: May 20, 2019     Views: 47

Please note that student Unicards are generally produced at enrolment, however individual cards can be obtained from either FM Helpdesk in the Durning Centre (open 07:00– 19:00 Monday to Friday) or from the Security & Customer Information Centre (SCIC) in front of the main building (open 24 hours, 7 days a week).

Cards can only be produced once a student has enrolled and has a Confirmation of Enrolment letter or email.

Staff Unicards can also be produced at Security and FM Helpdesk. Your Unicard will enable you to have swipe card access, if required, to buildings and enable you to access the MFD (Multifunction Devices) for printing, scanning and copying.