Answered By: Andy Billington Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018 Views: 0
The Service offers short-term therapeutic approaches to help you find solutions to any issues you may find difficult to deal with during your time at University. You may find it helpful to speak to a Counsellor to enable you to:
- Talk confidentially with someone other than friends and family;
- Share issues which are troubling you and gain help to find solutions;
- Learn techniques to help you to cope and manage your difficulties;
- Access to a range of self-help materials to help you to understand the difficulties you are experiencing;
- Help you to gain access to more specialised mental health services if required.