Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018     Views: 7

The first step would be to discuss your concerns with the student and to consider signposting the student to or making a referral to the Wellbeing team. If you’re not able to make contact with the student, you can ring the team for further advice and guidance on 01695 584554. If you feel that somebody is an immediate danger to themselves or others, please ring 999 (in an emergency) or 101 (non-emergency).