Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018     Views: 2

Refer to the Inclusion Team - We would invite you to come and talk to us about your learning support needs - we also can help you apply for any additional funding you may be entitled to, for instance, you may be eligible for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), more information can be found here -