Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018     Views: 9

Your letter from your funding body will explain how to arrange a Needs Assessment. Alternatively, we can help you with this if you come and see us or give us a  ring 01695 584190  Refer to the team if a student needs additional support, some students struggle with admin depending on their diagnosis