Answered By: Andy Billington
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2018     Views: 3

Refer to the Inclusion Team - Inclusion can liaise with FM to get modifications made to rooms on campus but it gives an opportunity to see if we can do anything further to support the student and ensure they are in accommodation that is appropriate for them